The Montague Gardens/Marconi Beam Property Owner
INVITATION: PUBLIC MEETING – PROPOSED MONTAGUE GARDENS-MARCONI BEAM IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
All property owners in Montague Gardens and Marconi Beam are invited to a meeting on 16 February 2016 about the proposed Improvement District, or Special Ratings Area (SRA), for these areas. Improvement districts have important impacts and implications for all property owners and stakeholders in the areas where they are formed, and therefore, it is strongly advised that you attend this important event.
A presentation will be held, and this will be followed by a question and answer session.
The speakers are Derek Bok, COO of the Voortrekker Corridor Improvement District; Jonty de la Porte, Chairman of The Steering Committee – Montague Gardens-Marconi Improvement District; Eddie Scott Manager: Inter Services Liaison, City of Cape Town
Who should attend: owners of commercial and industrial property in Montague Gardens and Marconi Beam.
Date: 16 February 2016
Time: 16:30 for 17:00
Venue: Milnerton SAPS Station, main boardroom, 2nd floor
Programme: The programme for the meeting is as follows:
- The need to establish an Improvement District, or Special Ratings Area, in Montague Gardens and Marconi Beam
- Presentation by Derek Bok on the success of the Voortrekker Road Improvement Corridor Improvement District
- What is an SRA or improvement district
- Proposed business plan, and what it will cost property owners
- Timeline, and what must be done to establish the SRA
- Questions and answers.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Jonty de la Porte on 021 551 9777.