| | |

Bin non-Collection Refund

Those businesses who were not deemed essential services during the initial and extended Lockdown periods and, as such, did not have refuse to be removed, may lodge a request for your request / application to be given attention.

Non-residential owners and or Property Managing Agents will have to request individually for the temporary termination of the service during the lockdown period as they have individual contracts with the City. This is not an automated process.

They will need the Municipal Account number and the time period when the companies can go back to work. Please send requests for non-residential properties to wastewise@capetown.gov.za

Similar Posts